Saturday 13 January 2018

When Faith Meets Justine

Lady Faith has been talking pretty much about her buddy who hung out with her during her first few days in Primary 1 last year and after that, they became friends.

Till date, she has been talking to me about Justine and how much she missed her companionship at recess though she has her own group of friends to go recess with.

Today during mass, I spotted Justine seated not too far away from where we were and Lady Faith was on her toes when I showed her where her friend was seated. She told me that she was really happy to see her in church as it has been a while since they last met at church.

After mass, the two girls said their hellos and it was really spontaneous when I requested for a photo taken on the spot. Justine was really sweet and they bid their goodbyes after a short chat. 
We were happy to see Lady Faith taking her friends to heart. Good on you girl!

No comments: