Monday 22 January 2018

Thank You My Friends

My days in MC are countable and in a few days’ time, I will be bidding goodbyes to the people here whom I regards as friends or family for some. (you know who you are).

I started baking these muffins and cupcakes since Saturday afternoon and I am proud to bring them to the office to share with all my wonderful people here. I can’t really express how much I appreciate each and everyone of you who crossed path with me during my years in this company.

We have been through so many changes, some good and mmm… many bad… hahahahaah… I got to say that all of you are the main reason I stayed in this company for so many years. I wouldn’t have survived with your wonderful and kind support to me all these years.

So, in my humble way of saying THANK YOU, please enjoy these muffins and cupcakes that I have specially baked for all of you. Hope that you will like them and may you grant me a slot in your memory.  
Thank you pals and I will miss you guys very much!!

No comments: