Friday 12 January 2018

Thank You Guys For The Dinner

Since my resignation was announced, I was really lucky and blessed to have been invited to many luncheons and dinners with people whom I worked with, crossed path with or even suppliers or customers.

Tonight, I am having dinner with this bunch of wonderful and humble people in the office whom I respect a lot. Though we are not working in the same department but we had worked there for many years and what built friendship are times we been through together.

Steven, whom I addressed as my Kaiye kindly invited me for dinner at Pasta Brava and it was such a nice place to dine in after their renovation. The place was cozy and quiet. I am very happy that Alice, Linda and my best buddy Jessie also joined the dinner. What else can I asked for when you have the best people to dine with on a cool Friday evening. 
Kaiye asked me to pick the dishes but I always preferred to have everyone’s opinion in ordering dishes as we will be sharing them. It is always good to order food that suits people sitting around the table. We went ahead to order the normal simple dishes like pasta, risotto, parma ham with rock melon, baked egg plants, calamari and salmon.  
I would say that the food has improved from my last visit many years ago. I remembered my last experience wasn’t a pleasant one as the pasta tasted quite salty. This time, my visit was a wonderful experience though a different occasion. 
I want to thank you Kaiye for your kind gesture of inviting me to this wonderful restaurant for my farewell. I too want to thank Aunty Alice, Officer (Linda) and Neh (Jessie) for joining the dinner as it was lovely to have you guys on the same table. 😊 I will definitely miss you guys so much and thanks for the beautiful tea set too. 😊

No comments: