Thursday 25 January 2018

Farewell Luncheon With The Other Crazy Bunch

Honestly, I am really grateful that I am loved by people around me. Today, I am happy to lunch with this crazy 3 pals of mine whom I shared so many laughter, fun and boozes with.

They may look harmless and demure but they are one crazy bunch of girls who are crazy enough to have fun at no limits, laugh their hearts out with you and drinks till you stop them. Though we do not hang out often but those small talks around the desk are unforgettable.

I will never forget during the last World Cup, we were all super hardworking reading up about the news for the teams and gathered bets. It was so fun and hilarious when we lost the bet and at times, we will congratulate each other when the we bet on won the game. 
Luncheon at the new Sheng Ji Chicken Rice was great! We ordered dishes to share and to no surprise, we couldn’t clear the dishes. They were surprised that I would preferred to go for the chicken rice then the Korean food as I truly believed in good companionship than the food. Of course, the food places an important part, but if the food is so good and you are with people that suck big time, you will only remember the bad side of that occasion.

I got to say that I had a great time with the ladies and I am truly blessed with have such great colleagues whom I now called friends in MC. It was my honor to have friends like you guys who stood by me all these years and I will never forget those times that we spent at our company events.

Take good care pals and keep connected.

No comments: