Wednesday 24 January 2018

My Farewell Dinner With ENE

Pietrasanta Ristorante has been a great restaurant for welcome, birthdays or even farewell dinner. I remembered we had many occasions to dine here… let’s see…

I brought my boss Yatomi-san here for a dinner and he totally fell in love with it and started to introduce his customers or colleagues to dine there. He too had a dinner celebration for me before I started my maternity leave. That was fantastic dinner with Leng, Shar Shar, Yoyo & bossy. I totally recalled that I gave birth to little Emma that very Sunday after this celebration.

We also had a private farewell party for our beloved Yasuno-GM whom everyone regarded him as the BEST GM ever posted to SIN Branch! He was one super cool GM who has no airs, so humble and warmth. He was the most approachable GM in the history and someone who loves to have fun with the locals and not afraid of being embarrassed. SO COOL!

We invited him for a farewell dinner for him and he gladly accepted the invitation and man… we had a truly unforgettable evening indeed. There were so many happy occasions spent in this restaurant.

This evening, I brought Saito-san, a nice boss whom I had to privilege to work with for the past 5 months. He is new to SIN and this is one restaurant I would like to introduce to him before I leave and I certainly would like to have my farewell dinner here. I was glad to hear from him that he likes this place and finds it really quiet and he would like to bring his family there when they visit him.

He gave me the green light to order and he wanted to try whatever we recommend. We did our best and we were happy that he is so happy with the dishes that we ordered. As for me, I enjoyed every dish that we ordered too and before desserts, I spoke to Loris (the main chef & owner) to arrange a cake for my bossy as we would like to celebrate his birthday which will be tomorrow. 
Yes, they were so cooperation and brought over the cake with a simple birthday song sang to him which lights up his night even more. He was really grateful for the gesture we showed to him and he told us that he was so touched. Hahahahaha… 
It really doesn’t matter what occasion we celebrate but it’s the companionship and fellowship that we shared during meals. I will miss yoyo & bossy for they have been really nice to me but I hope that we will stay connected and not this friendship slips away. 
Thank you, Saito-san & Yoyo for the wonderful dinner and it’s really hard to say goodbye to you guys. Please keep in touch and do invite me for any gatherings in the future yea..

Cheers!

No comments: