Monday 29 January 2018

My 1st Day As A Housewife

I could smell freedom when I woke up this morning and not having to rush to work but kept my pace slow. After sending off Lady Faith at the gate, I told her that I will be waiting for her to return home this afternoon and she gave a big bright smile and shouted ‘Yeah!’

I brought mum to our nearest shopping mall for breakfast after sending little Emma to school. She was happy that I was able to walk her to school rather than her grandma. We requested that I fetch her from school and her face lightened up when I answered ‘Yes’ to her. Honestly, I felt really great.

Mum & I spent a little time at Ya Kun and for the first time, I felt really relaxed and so good not having to think about what the unfinished works are, the politics, the KPI and to face some irritating people in the office.  
It was such a breeze to do marketing in a less crowded supermarket and there were no queues at the 4D counters. We took our time to do our marketing and when we got home, it was not even 10am. I wondered to myself what I should do the rest of the day besides the household chores, fetching the kids.

Being a housewife for a day is amazingly enjoyable as I was given the time to rest, play and even to spend more time with the kids when they get home. I guess I should start planning my days ahead and I trust that I will make full use of this fantastic Job as a housewife. I am loving it!

No comments: