Friday 5 January 2018

MC Welcome Back Get-Together 2018

This is a yearly affair organized by our company and we invited all the staff from our subsidiaries to join us for this event.

I have given up joining this event many years ago as it’s always the same old thing, listening to speeches which are pointless as they are usually regarded as ‘’lip service’’ to many of us and sometimes, they will show some boring clips in regards to the forecast of the year ahead…. C’mon, if they can forecast the profit… then why can’t they pay us more! Hahahaahahah

This year, I was at work as my working days in the office is limited and I was glad to help Leng to organize the party as I trusted that she needed help. After everything was set, I stayed around for a little while to meet up with some of my friends from other subsidiaries so that I can take this opportunity to inform them personally that I will be leaving at the end of this month.  
Everyone at the event was happily drinking up the beers while some were busy chatting the evening away. As for me, I took my leave quickly after some catching up and left for home as I am excited to go to Night Safari! Woohoo!

No comments: