Saturday 29 December 2012

Post Boxing Day

It has been a tradition that I will open my pressies on Boxing Day instead of Christmas Day. Christmas Day is for us to remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus and I would prefer to spend time with friends and family.

On Boxing Day, I will make it a point to open up all the pressies and I believed that what Boxing Day came about. However, we were kind of late to open those pressies from friends & relatives. We were busy with work and somehow opening up the gifts was delayed.
Faith has quite a bit of unwrapping to do as she received many gifts from friends and family members. She is really blessed to be loved by many. I decided to allow her to open up some of her gifts today as she simply can’t wait any longer for she has been barking at me about her gifts in our study room.
Finally she gets to open some of her gifts and she is definitely excited. After taking out some of the gifts, she wanted to take a photo with them after arranging them nicely. She was really happy and started to choose her gifts to open. One by one she opened and she would give a big smile after she saw the gift.
She has certainly grown up as she can open those gifts on her own compared to 2 years back when we have to open for her and she wasn’t aware what was happening. I guess she will be telling me what gifts she wants in time to come…

No comments: