Monday 31 December 2012

Last Day Of 2012

It has been ages since I woke up early to meet friends in town. I remembered I used to meet my buddies in Orchard Road in the morning to queue up for Esprit sale…

This morning, I met up with Hairon and Threz to do a quick shopping at Zara as they were having sales… a sale that we can’t miss… hahaahahah we planned to meet for brunch but we met earlier to do some shopping to beat the afternoon crowd.
After heavy damages at Zara, we went to have our brunch at Wild Honey located at Scotts Square. I have never been or heard of that place until Ron mentioned and made reservations. She told us that Wild Honey will only hold our reservation for 5 minutes and it will be released thereafter.

To my surprise, the restaurant was so crowded upon our arrival and it was only 10:30am! I was really shocked to know that Singaporeans actually wakes up early and dine in town!!! My goodness… I would prefers to be in bed as long as possible… hahahahaaha
The menu is really interesting and I was told that they serve the same food all day and in fact, we do not need to do it in the morning but then again, will you have breakfast for dinner!! The restaurant is really cozy and the décor gave you a ‘HOME’ feeling which was quite good.

As I am an egg lover, the menu really suits me and I really had problem ordering as I would like to have all of them!!! Greedy you might say but when it comes to egg dishes… it’s really a headache.

After a long consideration, I decided to have European. European breakfast includes eggs benedict with 2 poached eggs, sautéed mushrooms & Italian prosciutto (Parma Ham). It was simply heavenly delicious! Totally LOVED it!
As for service, it took quite a while for our food to be served. Our coffee came and we thought our food will be served shortly but our coffee already turned cold by the time our food was served. Overall, the food is great and I would want to bring hubby to try as I believed he will enjoy the food as much as I did.
I thoroughly enjoyed the brunch with my buddies and I really had a great time spending part of the last day of 2012 with friends whom I love...

No comments: