Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dinner@La Pizzaiola With Buddies

My buddies at work heard about La Pizzaiola from me as I would consider myself as regular at that restaurant ever since the first visit with my best buds…


We planned this dinner date about a week ago before I left for my family trip. We were all excited about dinner tonight and left almost on the dot. Kat drove us there as the venue is not very convenient without car. The traffic was pretty smooth and we arrived earlier than our reservation time.
It wasn’t that crowded when we arrived and we ordered the favourite dishes like focaccia bread, buratina with Parma ham, squid ink pasta, tuna & onions pizza, baked salmon and the saffron risotto.

We decided to order a bottle of wine to go with the food since we were all out to feast! We enjoyed the food and chatted along during dinner. Leng also poured her heart out due to the frustration she had with her hub.

We were surprised that we could still order desserts after our heavy dinner. We ordered Torta Pistocchi – dark chocolate cake and their daily special white chocolate cake. Both were heavenly!!!
After a heavy dinner and delicious desserts, we were all ‘high’ and as usual, we will do silly things like taking pictures of ourselves drown with chocolates…
Wonderful dinner indeed and let’s do it again!

No comments: