Monday 31 December 2012

New Year’s Eve

After spending a great and enjoyable morning with my buddies at Wild Honey, I had to do some marketing for tonight’s dinner.

On my way back home, I went marketing near home and bought some stuff back to prepare as I will be the one preparing dinner for my loved ones tonight.

While my mum kept Faith entertained with her kitchen set, I was busy preparing dinner with my real KITCHEN SET! Hahaahahaah…. I made grill chicken with black pepper, bake baby potato with bacon bits and pasta. Hubby bought pizza back from La Pizzaiola to complete the dinner. Since it was New Year’s Eve dinner, we decided to open a bottle of Moscato to go along with our dinner as mum loves the drink too.
After dinner, we sat at the living room having our desserts and watching TV as a family. The countdown show started only from 11pm and by the time for countdown… our little Faith already sleeping soundly on hubby’s lap.

Since the birth of Faith, we spent our New Year’s Eve at home and though it’s a quiet one but we kind of like the way we welcome the brand new year.

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing one and all a joyous and healthy 2013!

No comments: