Friday 21 December 2012

Goodbye Hong Kong & Hello Home

We left our hotel early this morning for airport and when we arrived; it took us about 20 minutes to check ourselves in as the flight back to Singapore was pretty crowded. Thank God our travel agent checked us in on our behalf.
Before immigration, I made a quick stop at Kei Hwa to get some cookies for Faith’s teachers and friends as souvenirs which I believed I left out. I wished I had more hands and help as I wanted to get so many delicious cookies but I limited myself. Anyway, after immigration, I went straight to get a seat so that we can have our light meals before boarding the plane. To my surprise, I saw this familiar face at the table I was eyeing and she politely smiled and told me they are leaving. I immediately realized that she is Koi Meng Fai, one of TVB actress & well-known opera singer in HKG. I watched some of her dramas (even my mum knows her!). I asked her politely if I can have a picture with and she smiled and replied ‘of course, why not!’ I would say I was lucky to bump into 2 TVB artistes during this trip and managed to get a photo with one of them.
While waiting to board the plane, Faith was excited to see the planes at the viewing gallery. She instructed me to take pictures for her with the planes and of course, I gladly obliged!
Our journey back to SIN was a smooth one and all of us were so tired especially Faith who slept through almost the whole flight and missed her meals… I reminded the steward when Faith woke up and he served her meals about 30 minutes before landing… Faith preferred milk than the child’s meal and I had to finish up her ice-cream… *winks* There was a drastic difference of weather temperature between HKG and SIN. We were feeling so comfortable with the chilling weather and Singapore was so HOT and HUMID! Wish we have winter in Singapore too...

No comments: