Friday 31 October 2008

Healthy Lunch

Been having cravings for salads lately, not sure why but it’s not what you are thinking though I am wishing… I had salads for lunch on Wednesday and feeling SALAD again today, darling Angie & I decided to order Reload Caesar for lunch and a cup of Orange & Carrot juice.



Reload Salad is doing very well Millenia Walk despite their pricey salads. I have to say that their salads are great but not all though. I have tried 3 types of their salads but I think the best will be Reload Caesar; simply delicious!

Right after lunch, I don’t feel that healthy coz’ I caught a cold… man… thanks to my colleague who is sitting nearby. She was down with cold and been sneezing the whole morning; then she passed her flu virus to me and I ended up with a red nose. *sneeze* Oppss… excuse me!! Sighz… must be Halloween Virus!!! So EVIL!

I guess I will be fine tomorrow coz’ it’s All Saints’ Day! I am very sure I will be blessed to well… Amen!

1 comment:

baubles bangles and beads said...

Agree that Reload is yums BUT do you know another salad bar has opened up in Suntec?

Ssshhh....in my opinion, it is better than Reload. We'll head on there for lunch one of these days.

Totally yums, i tell 'ya!