Thursday 16 October 2008

Last Night In Tokyo

Time flies indeed and here I come to the last day in Tokyo. I had this mixed feelings coz’ I do miss home but at the same time, I wished I could stay in Japan longer.

I went to have lunch with Natori-san who was my 1st boss. He is really fine when we met up for lunch at Daimaru. It was rather hard on him as he just returned from Kobe on a business trip. We had eel rice for lunch and it tasted really good though it was a very simple lunch. I enjoyed conversation with him and hopefully he will visit Singapore again soon.

After lunch, it was my own free time in Japan. I spent sometime in the hotel to finish up some work before heading out to do some shopping. I surfed to check out more on Shibuya and I thought it should be fine for me to get around on my own, so I went… I board the train to Shibuya and it took me like 20 minutes to get there.

When I arrived at Shibuya Station, I moved around freely and came to Fashion 109 building which is the most popular shopping mall for the young. I was really impressed by the fashion in Japan and man… there were so many shops selling different stuff in that building. Well, yes, I managed to get myself some stuff from there and was glad I did as they were on discount. Guys, if you are single, perhaps you might want to visit Shibuya the next time coz’ the girls were gorgeous man… I am not kidding. Mmmh… as for girls, there are many hunks and cute looking guys too… *winks*

For dinner, I was invited to the most expensive dinner at Yonemura which was located in Ginza. Well, Ginza is well known for its posh dinning and shopping malls and that was why I did not shop there.


Anyway, the dinner was great. It was Japanese & French fusion food which was extremely expensive. I was really impressed by not only the presentation of the food but the food itself tasted awesome. I simply loved the beef and the interesting shabu-shabu. The dinner cost about S$250 per pax and it was a course dinner with good wines. Man… simply heaven… thanks dear…

















I was back to my hotel room at around 11pm and I could not sleep at all. I know I will miss Japan and I wish I could stay longer… at this time, I noticed that I had a voice message and it was from a friend and I was really surprised that we could chat that long… I enjoyed the conversation with him very much and yes, I managed to get to sleep after that though sleep wasn't that deep…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W0W, tis dinner l00k great but d price is even greater. hehe..

Vee said...

hahaaha... yes indeed, very very expensive. Lucky ME!