Friday 17 October 2008

MC Chill-Out Session 2008


This is our 1st ever MC Chill-out session organized by the Sports Committee…. *drum roll*… I am very proud to be one of them. It was held at the most happening club in Singapore Zouk and we booked the whole Velvet Underground where it was roof to about 165 staff from MC and our dear subsidiaries.
GM With Sports Committee
Mummy dearest & Vee

When they were still SOBER....
Jul & Vee
Nishida-san & Vee
Irene & Vee

The event was well arranged by my fellow committee members during my business trip to Japan. I was initially worried about the event but when I read all the emails correspondence from my committee members, I believed I could leave it to them. Thanks pals.

When I arrived at Velvet, I was really happy and excited to see all my colleagues already enjoying themselves with food and drinks though I was feeling extremely tired after a 7 hours flight. Everyone was already seated and they were happily chatting away. I went to greet GM as I was missing when he was giving the speech and thanking the Sports Committee for organizing this event.

Then our witty MC Patrick Ong started the 1st game for the night which was Limbo Rock. The crowd was really sporting and we managed to get some volunteers to come on stage. It was a mere short game but it sure brought lots of laughter. The night went on with lucky draws and beer drinking games for both men & women. It was indeed interesting and amazing how some of our own lady staff could drink that well. *Applauded*






Before calling it a night, the DJ put on the Mambo Jumbo music and everyone went crazy. Everyone was happily dancing on the dance floor as well as the platform. It was quite an eye opening scene where we could see some quiet bosses dancing on the platform like they are professional dancers. It was really fun to watch.


Overall, the night ended well and some were drunk as usual. We received good feedbacks on this event and many requested to have it again next year. I was really relieved and happy to know that it was a great success and hope we will chill again in 2009!
Darling Kissing me.. aawwwwh...
Tanaka-san & Vee
Ito-san & Vee

3 comments:

sporty tangee said...

One of the guys in the picture is from our church!

Vee said...

yep.. he used to attend RCIA with Zen.

Anonymous said...

weet u weet! nice pic with "mc yandao" wor...

mann