Saturday 18 October 2008

Overdue Dinner Gathering

It’s unusual for us to hang out with friends on weekends unless to wedding dinners but tonight it was all set for dinner with my pals.

Though I was still suffering from hangover … not the drinks from last night but the Japan trip... I was feeling pretty tired but was looking forward to the dinner with friends too. I was actually craving for Satays, Chicken Wings and Sambal Stingray man…


We arrived at Lau Pa Sat at around 7:15pm though we were supposed to meet at 7pm. But we were not the latest as Susan was stuck in Pula Ubin. We ordered the usual favourites like satay, chicken wings and the teh tarik. It was awesome man.

Susan finally arrived at around 8:20pm. We ordered more food; mee goreng and stingray. It was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed both the food and company.

Mmmh… we are planning for another outing next month and in the meantime, let me loose some weight before hand…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for waiting up, pal and no complaints about it. Please lose weight and not "loose" weight. "Loosing" weight is terrible. ;)