Wednesday 15 October 2008

Day 3 In Tokyo

I was having some problems with my PC yesterday and haven’t been able to check my emails. Earlier this morning, I was at my hotel room trying to solve the connection problem with the help of my colleague back in SIN. It was indeed helpful and I was able to connect all over again.

Was running late and rushed to meet DGO people near to my hotel. When I arrived, I went to pay a courtesy visit to Kaki-san and we couldn’t recognize one another. After a short meeting with Kaki-san, I was led to a meeting room and did a short presentation on LNG terminal in Singapore.

I was really nervous and was really worried about the presentation. I was really lucky that Fukada-san was with me and she sort of helped me through it. I was really grateful.

After meeting, we were invited to have teppanyaki lunch nearby. Man… I simply enjoyed the lunch very much with DGO colleagues. They were great and the mixed lunch set was really great. Mmmh… after having this awesome lunch, I guess I might enjoy the teppanyaki in Singapore. It was really delicious…







Fukada-san then brought me to office to visit the Brunei & Malaysia project team. I was really amazed by how quiet the office was and compared to Singapore, it’s really different. I saw my crazy boss in the office but decided not to speak to him but just left him alone.

I wasn’t able to check my emails at the office; I decided to return to hotel to have my work done. After that, I was invited dinner by Wada-san of Malaysia Unit. We went to have Italian dinner near our office and it was really delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed the dinner and communication with Wada-san and colleagues. They were great.


Dinner ended early and I was pretty happy to have an early night after a nervous day. I will look forward to my free ½ day tomorrow. Mmmh… I have to plan where to go… cool stuff…

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Did you see Aunte Lee?? Paid ur respect not?