Friday 10 October 2008

Congratulations Yvonne & Desmond


I am extremely happy today as it's the wedding day of buddy Yvonne. I am really blessed to have a friend like her; guess it was fate that made this friendship happened. We met during her days in Conrad; she was our sales manager then now… Tai Tai.

It was really a pity that I couldn’t attend her church wedding which I really looking forward to it due to work. I was really happy for her. However, I was able to attend the dinner and it was great. It was held at CHIJMES; my 1st time attending a wedding held there and was quite a good experience.








The ambience was great and romantic as it used to be a catholic church. The food wasn’t that bad but the service staff was not that professional.



Planning for a wedding soon? You might want to try this out…

My best warmest wishes to this lovely couple. Congratulations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever.

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to the newly wedd couple !!!