Monday 20 October 2008

Nightmare@WORK!!!!


Been away for a week and my desk though seems clean when I returned to office this morning but many papers, folders & request forms were found in my trays.

It’s definitely awesome to be away from the office for a week but it’s like a war zone when I saw my desk… I took my time to clear some work in the morning before my boss came over to brief me on what happened while I was away.

In the late morning, I took some time out to finish up my business trip report. Boss told me to give him a simple account of what I did and who I met during the trip and I was glad that I had it written down during my free time in my hotel room.

After lunch, I tried to clear more paper work but somehow I can’t seem to finish them all. I was way too mentally tired and having seen so many things on my desk simply gave me a headache right away.

Not sure if I was still having this ‘Tokyo hangover’ but somehow I couldn’t concentrate at all. I guess I am missing the place and the people there… sighz… I was so upset over some issues and wrote to that someone to voice it out.. *sob sob*

I was looking at the clock and almost time to knock off but noticed that there were still loads of stuff to clear… I decided to leave them till tomorrow… I just have no mood to do anything…. Arrraggghhhh……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat Happened? Darling.. Upset abt wat issue?

Vee said...

darling... nothing.. some small issues with a friend.. sighz..

Anonymous said...

h0pe N0W its 0k den... Muacks..

Just Me said...

Swarmed with work? Small price to pay for a good trip to Tokyo lah...