Sunday 2 November 2008

An Enjoyable Afternoon


Being the 1st Sunday of the month, hubby went to church early to help out at SVP and I too went to BSC for 10:30am mass so that we can be blessed for our wedding anniversary. The church usually blesses wedding couples during the 1st Sunday of every month.

After mass, met my best buddy Theresa & family and chatted for a while. We decided to have lunch together and it was really enjoyable talking to their beautiful kids. The kids took a joy ride in our car and the conversation with them were simply funny… you could imagine how kids could talk about almost everything with their wild imagination.

We went to Sushi-Tei at Holland Village. It had been a long time since I last dine there as it’s pretty out of the way for me as I stay the other side of Singapore. I thoroughly enjoyed the lunch and Theresa got me excited by breaking the news of them moving to Toa Payoh next year. I was thrilled and now I can’t wait for them to be nearer to my place.

During the conversation, she mentioned that her future neighbour is planning to sell their house too and I was grinning when I heard that but currently I am really happy where I am though the thought of moving to a new environment will be great. I bet it should be a good time to buy a house now coz’ the property prices is low especially the hit of the recent financial crisis.

Mmmh… we will consider seriously to move nearer to town in the near future and I would love to be neighbour to my best buddy… the party, the baby-sitting, the food… everything…

Thanks for the wonderful lunch Threz & Zen

1 comment:

baubles bangles and beads said...

You are most welcome dearie!
Its been awhile since we all last sat down for a meal. Really had a nice Sunday lazy lunch with all. Great company!

ps. Please think about being our friendly neighbour next door okay?