Thursday 27 November 2008

Sneaking Out....

Was informed through SMS that TopShop, DP, Warehouse etc will be having a private 30% + 10% discount for 1 day. Being a great fan of DP, I told Leng that we should ‘cheong’ out earlier to check out the stuff to avoid the lunch crowd.

At around 12 noon, we sneaked out as bosses were out. It didn’t take me long to get my blouse which I eyed on for 1 week. I was really happy with the discount and I managed to get it at a much cheaper price than I thought.

Bought a couple of stuff from Warehouse and guess what; I spent less than $100 for all my 3 items. Well-done!

We had lunch at Changing Appetite which was located near Carl’s Junior. The food was great and their set lunch was reasonable priced. I had grilled chicken set which includes soup of the day, main dish, dessert and free flow of drinks at the cool price of SD12.90.







Though it was just lunch but we certainly enjoyed every bit of it. Mmmh…. Will visit there again I believed as the food was delicious… Yummy!

No comments: