Friday 16 January 2009

Post Birthday Dinner For Vivian

This would be the 1st birthday celebration in year 2009 for my group! Though it was past due but somehow it was not that delayed…



We arranged to have dinner gathering at Mellben Seafood at Toa Payoh. This is one of my favorite seafood hangout; their crab noodles are simply perfectly cooked! Anyway, we arrived at about 7pm and there was already quite a big crowd but thanked God I made a reservation in advance or we might have to wait for at least half an hour to be seated on a Friday evening.


As usual, we got excited when the menu reached our table and we started browsing through that colorful and detailed menu! Bird laughed over the dish “Playboy Chicken” and I told her that it wasn’t fantastic after-all as I have tried that.





We went on to order each a dish but in the end, we ordered more than that… (That’s really usual) and the waitress got worried and told us that it was too much for just 5 girls. However, we insisted and got her to go ahead with our orders. I believed she must be in shocked…









We did not waited long for the food to be served and the frequency of the food served went pretty smooth and comfortable. I was glad that everyone enjoyed the crab noodles as much as I did… the other dish that we enjoyed was the pork ribs, yam ring and the fried mee suan…




It was an evening that we enjoyed catching up and most of it, the FOOD. It was damn good and man, I would want to go there again… craving for the crab noodles…arrragggghhhh…

Happy Belated Birthday Vivian…*muaks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a fantastic time with the home team! Cant wait for the next makan session! Love y'all to death! Muackz!