Thursday 22 January 2009

Classmates Gathering

It was about 10 over years since we graduated and lost contact with some schoolmates ever since. I am really thankful to Facebook where I could reunite with some of my long lost classmates. My classmate Sharon kindly organized tonight’s gathering via Facebook since Rosie is back in town for Chinese New Year and though the turnout wasn’t huge but somehow it was a nice number.


Germaine & I arrived on time but as usual, no one was there yet. We decided to order our drinks and food while waiting for the rest. Since the last school reunion organized by Aiqi, EM by the river became one of my favorite place for chill-out.

Not long after, friends arrived and the group became bigger eventually. That was when the noise level went up… hahhahaahah… anyway; it was really great to see my classmates Ah Foong, Pei Fern, Kat, Rosie, Alexis, Pei Xuan and Germaine. We wished there were more but somehow not everyone was able to meet.
















We ordered some finger food to share and of course the house pours where they were half priced during happy hour. I was really surprised that Rosie who is about 5 months pregnant actually ordered wine!! YES, you read it correctly; WINE! She said that she has been drinking even during her first pregnancy and Izzie turned out well… man… perhaps that the UK style! Hahaha!!





There were so much catching up and we had so much fun sharing our life after school. It was really awesome! Hopefully we will meet more often to get our school spirit back together.


Cheers!

No comments: