Sunday 28 December 2008

Post Christmas Hi-Tea

It’s been a long time since we had our hi-tea gathering. Taking the Christmas season, we finally gathered at Plaza Market Café, Swissotel The Stamford for Hi-Tea.




They were serving international buffet and it started from 12:30pm. We arrived pretty on time and many weren’t that late except for Hairon… sighz… nothing new… hahahahaah… anyway, we started off with starters and mmmh… hubby said that the spread wasn’t fantastic but I thought it was not too bad.

They had turkey, mee siam, nasi lemak and other dishes as mains. I enjoyed the spring rolls though they were very common; the item that will never go wrong! Mmmh… I enjoyed the turkey, fried rice, sambal lady’s fingers, mee siam and many others…

As for dessert, they had durian pudding (their best), scones, nonya kuehs, cakes and ice-cream. No doubt, most of us enjoyed the durian pudding and some of us even had 2nd servings… hhheehehe

What mattered most was the company of friends on a Sunday afternoon. It was rare but it was simply enjoyable. There was so much fun just simply talking and laughing the hot afternoon away. As usual, some of us got drunk on chocolate and they own food… it was really funny and man, I totally enjoyed the time with my friends.





As the Year 2009 is approaching, I would like to wish all my buddies and friends a very Happy New Year. I love you pals…

No comments: