Wednesday 10 December 2008

Goodbye Beijing, Hello Hong Kong

This early morning, we left for Hong Kong. The weather was still extremely cold and I felt some droplets of rain… mmh... actually not, it was snow in fact. When we arrived at the airport, it was indeed snowing and the runway was piled up with snow. It was a great experience for our parents to see the snow and they were quite excited about it.




It took about 2 1/2 hours from Beijing to Hong Kong. I am really looking forward to Hong Kong where I feel so at home and can’t wait to get my shoes… It would be my mum’s first visit to HKG and she was certainly excited about it. When we arrived, she was already reminding me to bring her to get her dry goods… hahahaha….



The hotel we stayed Newton Place wasn’t bad at all, the room was big though the location is not central and convenient. We had to change train should we visit Tsim Sha Tsui for shopping.

For dinner, we went to Tao Hiang for steamboat dinner and everyone enjoyed very much. It is one of my favourite hang-out in Hong Kong… mmmh…. missing it already…

No comments: