Friday 20 December 2019

The Joy Of Sharing

Christmas is the time to share joy and happiness with people whom you love and treasure. I just love this season and as usual, I baked some goodies for some special people whom some I regards them as my extended family members.

Brought the cupcakes and brownies to my ex-colleagues to cheer them up at work and at the same time, not forgetting the pressies for some of them too. Yes, one of my buds said that I am like Santa Claus … bring bags and bags of pressies to everyone during Christmas. Hahahahaha… but don’t you agree that this is the season for sharing joy?
After spreading joy at the office, I brought Lady Faith for X’mas shopping in town where I finally managed to get hub a gift from Ixi:z, a brand that was from our school days and now made a comeback thanks for my friend! Thumps up Eugene! With this gift, I am sure hub will be happy!

No comments: