Wednesday 25 December 2019

Family Christmas Gathering

It’s always nice to have family and friends over to our house for a small-scaled party. This year, we decided to have a family Christmas luncheon at our place. Kitchen is smells fantastic as mum helped me out in the kitchen to whip up some dishes for the party later.

I whipped up the brussels sprouts with bacons, sauté mushrooms and baked salmon with butter and lemon. I also prepared the selections of ham and buffalo cheese as well. It was really exciting for me to prepare food for loved ones and I do hope they will enjoy the food. While I was playing with fire in the kitchen, hub headed out to collect the lamb and the pasta which we ordered. 
When the family members arrived on time, we began our luncheon with a bang. I was really happy that everyone came hungry and the food we prepared were almost cleared up. It is truly a satisfaction to see everyone enjoying the food prepared over wine and family chats.

The kids finished up their food quickly and rushed off to play at the upper room. We adults continue to sit around the dining table to chat over coffee and wine to enjoy the desserts. How can a meal end without any desserts right!
After our lunch, the kids helped to distribute the gifts from the Christmas tree and placed their received pressies under the tree. They are all excited about opening the gifts tomorrow as I made a rule that they will only open their gifts on Boxing Day. 😊

Thank you family for coming over and wishing one and all a Blessed Christmas! 

No comments: