Monday 23 December 2019

Happy Monday!

I set off early this morning to deliver the muffins that was ordered by Emma’s classmate’s mum for her office group party. As I sent little pumpkin to school and left the muffins with the teachers, little pumpkin informed the teacher that it was for her classmate’s mum. Hahaahahah…

This afternoon I will be meeting the gang for our yearly Christmas luncheon and I visited their office for another delivery before going to lunch. I am really grateful to my ex-colleagues for being so supportive towards me as they ordered cakes, muffins and even CNY goodies from me. Thank you peeps for believing in me and giving me a chance to bake for you.

It’s luncheon and I am all set to meet the peeps for our X’mas lunch. We met at our usual hangout Kith Millenia and this time, we have Agnes to join us too! It’s pretty rare to have her join us for lunch as she is always busy with work and hardly leave the office for lunch.

I am always happy to meet up with my ex-colleagues as they are like my family as we have been working together for more than 20 years! It was the friendship that we build and now it’s for us to take it to the next level. I always think it’s important to keep connected with each other so the next time we meet be it in a month’s time or 10 years later, we will still have a common topic to talk about!
Thank you guys for joining the X’mas luncheon and it was fantastic to see you guys! Blessed Christmas everyone!

No comments: