Saturday 14 December 2019

A Different Status

I am really honored to be invited to be part of MC D&D though I am no longer an employee of this company. Today, for the first time, I am attending this party as a partner of Linda. The feeling was kind of weird but I am happy to be joining the party as I was able to meet some ex-colleagues and bosses whom I had worked with for many years.
When we arrived at the venue, catching up with ex-colleagues was the best thing and many of them still looks the same though our conversation topics are different from the usual. It was more of catching up and missing those close bonding.

As usual, the D&D agenda did not really change much except for the Long Service Award segment was taken off. The food was not too bad but who cares right… I was really having fun with my fellow ex-colleagues during the game segment and it was like working with my friends all over again but in a different way.


Our table would be considered as the most happening one in my opinion as we had the loudest and the craziest people together. It was really fun and we enjoyed drinking and I am really missing these people but not the company… hahahaahahah

Well, the party ended pretty early but we stayed a little longer to party on. The DJ was really prompt to play our favourite songs whenever we made a request. The fun was somehow cut short when many hotel staff started clearing up the ballroom and DJ was slowly lowering the volume.

Thank you Leng for inviting me to this party and I had fun!

No comments: