Wednesday 25 December 2019

Christmas @ The Tans

This year’s Christmas is such a blessing! We had been celebrating Christmas the whole week and after our family luncheon this afternoon, we are now at The Tan’s place for anther party.

Eric and Jose invited us to their place for this fabulous party and here we are! Eric, being hub’s friend since their Poly days and I am glad that they are still keeping in touch and I get along well with his wifey Jose. She is such a SUPERMOM who is generous at heart, great cook and very talented in her own way.

When we stepped into their cozy home, I was amazed how huge the spread of food was. The spread of food was so colourful, looked yummy to the max and the whole kitchen smells fantastic! I noticed that there were 5 cakes, a few different kinds of drinks were displayed on her island and she told me that she singled handedly baked them all and I was dumbfounded! She revealed to me that she has a secret helper – The Thermomix… hahaahahahah… She told me that some of the dishes on the dining table were also prepared by the Thermomix which got me really impressed.
She told us that there was more food at their roof terrace and hub and I went up to check it out. At the roof terrace, Eric was in charged and there were meat and seafood with grilling equipment set up. It was pretty cool and his friends prepared some food for us to try out and I was really impressed by the no-smoke grilling equipment. Mmmh…. **thinking of buying**
I decided to check out the kids after spending some time on the roof terrace and found out that the kids were entertaining themselves with the obstacles course in one of the bedrooms. It was so cool and that room is the kids’ playground. Little pumpkin was playing cookery by herself while her sista was trying out on wing and taking on the obstacles.

After dinner, Jose gathered all the kids to the living room for the gift exchange and I was glad that I prepared some goody bags for the kids too to give them extra smiles. 😊

Thank you Jose and Eric for the fun party and we had a blast! 

No comments: