Thursday 28 February 2019

Casual Dinner With Buddies

We did not plan the dinner ahead but only decided to meet up two days ago. As we are staying around the same area, we went to have dinner at Pietro located near Yio Chu Kang area.

Pietro without any introduction, you guys whom have been following my blog knows that it is one of my favourite Italian Restaurants. The food and service are great which is the best reason why I am going back often.

My ex-colleagues whom have been there before enjoyed the food too but we also enjoyed our fellowship too. Meeting up good friends for dinner are always a privilege as everyone is busy with their own stuff but sparing time to meet up is simply an effort. 
Okay, back to the food, we ordered the calamari, seafood aglio, risotto and their truffle pizza (which is my all time favourite from this restaurant). Though our table was filled with food but we managed to finish them and even adding another spicy wing after noticing the dish passed us by… hahahahaha 
I am really happy to have this wonderful and enjoyable evening with my two besties and I do hope they will be happier after pouring out their stressful work issues over dinner. Jia You Buddies… 

No comments: