Thursday 28 February 2019

Brunch With Besties

It is very rare that I am able to meet up with friends for brunch on a weekday as usually, everyone is at work. Today, we finally made it! Yes… met up with my besties for brunch and I was so happy to see Edelyn whom I seldom meet as she is such a busy mother.

We headed down to Kith at Millenia Walk which is one of my favourite joint. It was like going back to work but a different agenda. Having brunch near the old office but not working is such a great feeling… especially when you are meeting up with your besties.
We ordered their sandwiches to share and it was too much to finish in the morning. We chatted and had so much to catch up with each other. We remembered those school days when we usually hang out till late after school at each other’s house or at our favourite café at Raffles City. Those were the good old days which we have them kept in our hearts.

The café manager Jaq kindly treated us with a banana cake as our desserts and it tasted pretty good though I am no banana fan. It was a short meeting as we have our own commitments but we will definitely try to meet again soon.

No comments: