Monday 11 February 2019

Lion Dance Performance At Little Pumpkin’s School

What a splendid way to start my birthday! Yes, it’s my birthday today and I was happy to be attending a lion dance performance at Little Pumpkin’s school this morning. When we arrived at school, the troupe was not there yet so, mum and I went to hang around in Little Pumpkin’s class where the performance will be held.

Little Pumpkin was so happy to see us and ran over to sit with us. After a short while, the lion dance troupe arrived and began to performance the moment they stepped into the class. The kids were so excited and thrilled to see the lion dance troupe right in front of them.
There was a section that the lion dance performers threw the oranges and sweets towards the kids and all the kids rushed to pick them up. During that period, the ‘Cai Shen Zhu’ came to greet everyone in the classroom and there were giggles and laughter when the mascot shook hands with the kids and teachers.

It was a great experience to be up closed and personal with the lion dance performance and I was glad that little pumpkin was brave enough to last through the performance and even touched the tail of the lion. 😊
I felt so HUAT after the performance and I hope I will strike TOTO tonight... hahahahaahah

No comments: