Monday 4 February 2019

CNY Celebration

Lady Faith was really excited about her CNY celebration at school today and as she was choosing her outfit, I was feeling a little depress that she can’t seem to fit into most of them anymore as she has grown so much!

I remembered I bought a few dresses for them (usually bigger sizes) but they only wore twice or perhaps 4 times before we hang them up or put them away. She has a few favourite CNY dresses but they can’t fit anymore for they are way too short. Finally, she decided to wear the cheong sam which I bought last year and thankfully it still fits her perfectly and I am glad that she can still wear this next year… hahahahaahah
Off to school she goes with the two mandarins for blessings and filled with smiles, she boarded the school bus!

No comments: