Wednesday 27 February 2019

Brownies And Muffins

I had a surprised call from my ex-colleague last week to place an order with me. I did not expect that to happen but it was really sweet of them to think of me whenever they need to order cakes.

Ainsles, one of the most respectable employees in my ex-company will be retiring from MC but hired as a contract staff for the new subsidiary rang me up to order muffins and brownies to thank colleagues and friends.

To me, I think it is really a HUGE LOSS to MC to let her go as she is one of the most experienced staff in the accounts department and without her presence, I think the account department would be a floating island. I remembered back in those office days, I used to seek help from her coz’ other managers can’t help or perhaps not confident to help. Sighz…
Anyway, I was really thankful that she thought of me when she wanted to get cakes for people in the office and I was happy and grateful to everyone who has supported me.

No comments: