Monday 11 February 2019

Happy Birthday To ME!

I love birthdays celebrations especially when it is celebrated with loved ones. Yearly, friends and family will surprise me with birthday celebrations during CNY period and they are usually fantastic.

This year, hubby planned to dine at La Pizzaiola for dinner instead Pietro which is our usual hangout restaurant for special occasion. It’s been a while since we last dined at La Pizzaiola. I remembered hubby and I used to dine at this restaurant weekly before we had our first born. This restaurant is recommended by my bestie as it is owned by her cousin in law. 😊
The food is great there after so many years and I am happy to be back again. The menu somehow changed a little but taste standard is still there. I am really happy to have my birthday dinner here today with my loved ones to share the love for food. 😊
Thank you B for the dinner and it was simply great and blessed to be loved by you!

No comments: