Monday 4 March 2019

Gong Cha

When Gong Cha first landed their first shop in Singapore years ago, I became their number fan. I love their milk tea as the tea was really smooth and tasty. Gradually, there were many other tea shops like Koi, Each A Cup etc… and I was quite sad when Gong Cha closed all their outlets or renamed as Li Ho!

Being a milk tea fan, I tried Li Ho but the taste wasn’t as nice as Gong Cha… so, I switched to Koi instead. Then, I was so happy that Gong Cha will make a return to Singapore once again after a year of disappearance. Tasted their tea once again and they were still the same old smooth milk tea but the branches were limited then.

When the brown sugar milk became a huge wave in Singapore after Tiger Sugar took their spot in Singapore, many other milk tea brands also came out with their own version. Today, I chanced upon the brown sugar milk from Gong Cha and was happy to try it.
It was pretty YUMZZZ though there was no cheese mousse, it tasted nice – not too sweet and the aftertaste was good. In my opinion, my favorite will be still Tiger Sugar if you ask me but if I can have the brown sugar milk just a LRT stop away from my house, it is definitely a THUMP UP!

No comments: