Friday 15 March 2019

Jessie’s Birthday Bash

My OH My…. I am so blessed to know this wonderful friend, Jessie. I remembered those days when we first met in the office as we were hired in the same year but we did not really talk till later years. She has always been a quiet lady but funny at times with her jokes. Not only she is caring, she is a very good listener whenever you are down or sad. She is always there by my side whenever I needed support and always very encouraging when I am stressed!

Today, I am honored to plan this wonderful birthday celebration for her with some of our besties. She has no idea who will be attending the dinner or the venue till the day of event. When Inez and I arrived at Hard Rock Café at Orchard Road, Linda & Jessie were already seated. After browsing through the menu, we decided to place our first-round orders since we were there early and hungry. 

We ordered the Jumbo Combo, potato skin for the start while waiting for the rest to arrive. We were happily chatting and catching up and at the same time also taking another look on the menu. When the rest of the gang arrived, we went full force to order the rest of the dishes like Fish & Chips, combo of pull pork and ribs to share. The food was delicious and it definitely reminded me of my good old school days where my friends & I used to hang out on Saturday nights.
After the delicious dinner, we decided to order our desserts – brownies with ice-cream and the mud pie as a birthday cake for Jessie. Though we could do a birthday shame on her but we decided not to as we love her dearly.

As our two besties Cariser and Sheryl had to leave early for family commitments, we stayed for the ‘Live’ band – Jive Talking who have been there for the longest time. They are still as good as ever and we enjoyed their songs selections so much that we got our feet on the dance floor.
We ordered 2 bottles of white wine since we stayed for the band and disco. Co-incidentally, there were a group of old Hard Rock staff in the house and I recalled some of them who used to serve us back in those days. The band was so good and got almost everyone in the house dancing on the dance floor while some preferred to sit and enjoy the music.

It was such a great night out with the girls and I do hope Jessie had enjoyed herself though she did not get up and dance but sure had a good laugh while watching Linda dancing. Hahahaahah

Happy Blessed Birthday to my bestie Jessie once again! Wishing you good health, happiness and may our friendship continue to grow stronger! Thank you friends for sparing your precious time to celebrate Jessie's birthday with us today and it was really wonderful meeting up with you guys! Let's meet again soon!

No comments: