Monday 18 March 2019

School Out, Playdates Starts

It’s school holidays! Woohoo!! Lady Faith has done quite well for her 1st term in school and I have arranged some playdates for her as her reward.

Today, I arranged with Rie to bring the kiddos to Bounce Singapore located at Cathay Cineleisure. When we arrived, it was already pretty crowded but there was still space for the kids to jump. After purchasing the tickets, we had to wait for the next entry.

While we were waiting, we bumped into hubby’s cousin Kai Ling and family. They entered the park earlier than us but the kiddos got to meet in the park when it was our turn to enter. Lady Faith & Mizuki were so thrilled to jump in different section while little pumpkin played on her own at the Toddler’s area. 
After an hour of jumping, we went to have our lunch at P.S. Café located at The Paragon. It was pretty crowded when we arrived but were lucky to be seated just within 10 minutes of waiting. We browsed through the menu and decided to order the Shrimp pasta for Lady Faith and Little Pumpkin to share. We ordered the truffle fries to the kiddos to share too but the portion was huge! For myself, I ordered the Chicken Rossa Penne which was delicious and Rie had the Club sandwich.

While the kids were having their own time playing with each other, Rie and I were glad that we were given some of our own time to chat. It wasn’t only the kids’ playdate but it was a catching time for Rie & I. 
It was a great outing for both kids and myself on a Monday and I am sure we will make time to meet again soon.

No comments: