Tuesday 5 March 2019

Farewell For Now

When I heard the news of my ex-colleague Ran that she will be leaving MC, I was overjoyed! Okay… I know I shouldn’t over react but I am always happy to know someone leaves MC for a better job.

However, she is leaving MC SIN but will be starting work in MC/SYD instead as her hubby is posted to work in Sydney and as a wife, she needs to follow. MC did not want to lose a good staff and they managed to get a job in our Sydney office which is pretty good for her. She is hardworking and I am sure she will have a bright future.
I was happy that I was able to attend the farewell lunch arranged specially for her and we went to Putien for this celebration. Though we weren’t seated together as the restaurant did not have a huge table to accommodate 13 of us. Boooo…
It’s not only a good time to hang out with old friends but to celebrate her new adventure. Ran Ran, I hereby wish you all the best in your new working environment and I am sure you will do very well! Cheers to success! Take good care and I hope to visit you in Sydney soon! 

No comments: