Friday 22 March 2019

Playdate With Cousins


It wasn’t planned but we just decided to meet up for an Art Jam today. We met for breakfast at McDonalds’ before heading up for the Art Jam session at Arteastiq.

We were their first customers this morning and the kids were led to the art room almost immediately for their art session. They were given apron, brushes, paints and canvas for painting. In the beginning, the kiddos have no idea what to draw or pain and wanted some inspiration from the booklet provided by Arteastiq.

While Maggie and I were searching for pictures they requested, they suddenly came up with a picture on their own and told us to leave them to paint. Maggie and I went to the café and place our brunch orders. The food was not too bad and notice that they used pretty healthy ingredients too. 
I got to say that their lychee tea was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! It tasted so light and I simply love the tea fragrance. The moment I sipped on it, it was so refreshing and yet not sweet. A must try if you are visiting.
The girls were given 3 hours to complete their painting and we had to check on them in case they needed some help. When we were done with our food, Maggie went to check on them and to her horror, she came running back to tell me that the girls had their names written on the paintings! I went into the room and try to rescue the paintings and I was glad that I managed to cover up all their names with paints and added some designs as a cover up.
The kids were happy and proud of their art work. It was just a short few hours of fun with the girls but it was a great bonding session too. Thank you Maggie for taking time out to hang out.

No comments: