Thursday 28 March 2019

Jen Ju Dan

After meeting up with my best buds, I walked down to City Hall via the CityLink Mall and chanced upon this new milk tea joint. I have seen them advertising this newbie on FB and I am happy that I am able to give it a try since I am still craving for brown sugar milk.
The queue wasn’t that long but the whole shop was surrounded by many flowers stands due to their new opening of this shop. Their range of drinks were wide and for a moment, I couldn’t decide what to order.

When I was standing at the counter, I ordered their signature brown sugar boba milk with milk foam. While at the counter, you could see a huge pot of hot brown sugar boba next to the counter and they will use a big scope to scope up into the cup. It was pretty interesting to see them doing that with good skill, without spilling any boba. Thumps up!

I tried the brown sugar boba and was not as pleased as the moment I sipped on the Tiger Sugar. Though I took the 30% sugar level, it was not sweet but I think the milk they were using does not really go well with their pearls. 
Verdict: Not too bad but will likely try their other drink instead. If you are around the area and needed sugar... you can give it a shot.

No comments: