Sunday 31 March 2019

Emma’s School Project

She reminded me about her school project which she is supposed to hand in tomorrow when she returns to school. I was in a panic when she told me about the art and craft, we were supposed to do together… OOPPPSSSSS…. I totally forgotten about it!

I hurried read up the project instruction and found out that we only need to create a paper slipper with papers. Mmmh…. That was pretty easy to me and I did not waste any time to start measuring the little feet after our dinner. Little pumpkin was really excited about doing the project and came out with many different ideas of how she wants her slippers to look.

Then I started to design one foot and she took to draw the other. I told her that we need to have the same design so that the slippers will turn out nice. She listened well and followed my instructions as we started colouring the slippers. Once it was done, I measured her little feet again and completed it with a stripe. 
She was excited after it was completed and tried it on. She tried to walk a few steps but told me that it was very difficult to walk with it and it wasn’t comfortable. She wanted me to add cotton wool onto the slippers to create comfort. Good idea indeed but it’s not for wearing… so we scrap the idea… hahahahah

I was really happy and proud to be able to complete the school project within 30 minutes and seeing the big THUMP UP from her was a priceless satisfaction! 

No comments: