Monday 1 April 2019

It’s Good To Be Back

It’s been quite a long time since I last came for Wall Rope Yoga. I believed I have stopped since last October and yes, I have been busy with many stuffs if you asked me why haven’t I been doing yoga.

Finally, after a long break, I am finally back. I am pretty excited to workout with my ex-colleagues and I am happy that we are keeping connected by doing yoga together weekly. It is always fun to workout with your close friends as you can keep the friendship burning.

When I arrived early (as usual), I was a little worried as I have stopped practicing yoga for quite a long time and kind of scared… ahahahaah… but when the class started, I was back to my normal self and managed to do the exercises like before. Woohoo…
It was quite an intense workout with many different stretching routines and some were pretty new to me and my body…. I am now preparing myself for an aching body in 2 days’ time… 

No comments: