Tuesday 9 April 2019

My Kind Of Breakfast

First of all, I am not a breakfast person at all (those who knows me very well) and I rather sleep in to have breakfast.

However, I do enjoy spending time at the coffee shop or coffee joint with my mum ever since I have stopped working. Usually, we will spend our breakfast time at our nearest shopping mall before we start our daily marketing.

Though I am not a breakfast person, I certainly cannot resist the eggs that is placed on my table. I will usually finish up the eggs for my mum as she does not like soft boiled eggs. Soft boiled eggs always reminded me of my dad as he used to make that for me as breakfast before I go to school. 
I remembered the soft-boiled eggs my dad made were really runny and super tasty though it was just so simple and plain. I love my eggs to be runny but it is so difficult to get it spot on. Anyway, I am still an egg fan no matter how the eggs are done. 😊

No comments: