Tuesday 2 April 2019

Lady Faith’s Ballet Exams

This is the time of the year once again when all ballerinas will be put to test. After a good 6 months of training, today is the day of her Grade 2 examinations.

We allowed her to skip school today as we would want her to have enough rest for the examinations and at the same time, to calm her nerves. Sent her to the examination venue after her brunch and as we were travelling, she was telling me how nervous and scared she was but I managed to calm her down by assuring her that she will do very well.

While I left her with her teacher, I went off to do some marketing and lunch before I return to pick her. Actually, I was nervous for her too and was checking my watch while I was doing my marketing and praying for her at the same time.

When I returned to the venue to pick her, I saw her in the waiting room and she is done! She told me that the examiner was nice and she hope that she has done well. Honestly, I am not concerned about the results that she gets but the effort and passion she has put in all this while. I am proud of her regardless of the results coz’ I think she is the best ballerina in my eyes. 😊

Well done darling!

No comments: