Saturday 6 April 2019

We’ll Be Back Soon

This morning, we woke up early for our breakfast to beat the crowd at the resort main restaurant. As we were early, it was less crowded and we were able to enjoy our breakfast in peace. Though I am no breakfast person but I tried to dig in too as they have my favourite bee hoon with the sambal chilli which was so yummy!
After our breakie, we returned to our villa to wait for our transport for the treatment once again. Today, I am excited to have my conditioned cream bath for my hair and I remembered the last time I missed it due to their spa renovation.
After an hour of treatment, we headed back to our villa to pack up and relax till our check out time. It was a great outing with the girls and I am sure we will plan another back here again in the very near future. Join us anyone? 

No comments: