Tuesday 10 January 2012

My Little Star

Time flies and my little start will be going to school very soon. I have registered her for playgroup at a childcare centre near my house. Though I have signed up for full day but for the start, we have decided to put her on a ½ day basis to get her settle down slowly.

Some told me that it is too early to put them to school but I thought otherwise not that I am competitive. I thought it will be good for her to gain more exposure when she is out of the house and get to mix around with children of her age.

If she is at home, she is surrounded by her toys and books which will not talk or teach her. Though my mum will read and sing to her but I think proper coaching is always better. Anyway, when we told her that she will be going to school soon, she somehow looked excited but not sure what that means…




No comments: