Saturday 28 January 2012

CNY Visit To Old Friend’s Place

I haven’t opened my house for CNY for the ages so thanks to Viola for inviting us to her place for CNY gathering.

It was my first time visiting her new place at near Joo Chiat and man… her house is huge! I was happy to meet my old friends after so long but it was a pity that most of my close friends were unable to visit due to visiting.




She kindly prepared some food (steamboat) for us but we also brought some home cooked food over. Faith was happy to run around her huge house but was trying hard to avoid Ashton (Eve’s son) as she was upset that he kept snatching stuff from her.

We started our card game after the kids somehow or rather had settled down. Thanks to Viola’s daughter whom helped entertain the kids. How can the CNY without playing cards right… though I broke even after an hour of game la…

The steamboat dinner was delicious though with simple dishes. I realized one of my old friend has turned vegetarian and guess life changes for everyone.

It was a good gathering though just a few of us and thanks Viola for inviting us to her place.

No comments: