Sunday 8 January 2012

Dayen’s Full Month

We are honored to be invited to Dayen’s full month party at Bistro one zero three. I am really happy for her to be blessed with 2 handsome boys… one which I mentioned potential son-in-law!!

When I arrived at the cozy restaurant located at Pasir Panjang, we were greeted by the warm hosts Yvonne & Desmond. The restaurant is small but gave a very homely feel and I felt comfortable coz’ I knew most of her guest.

I went forward to greet my confinement lady, Madam Chong who was taking care of little Dayen. She too was happy to see us especially Faith whom she took care while she was a baby. When I saw Dayen, he resembles his brother Dallen when he was a baby… totally photocopied!


The food served were Italian and surprisingly super tasty. Honestly, we have been to Manhill many times but we did not set sight of this little restaurant which is their neighbour. Hubby mentioned that we should dine there the next time.




We managed to get Dallen & Faith to have a picture together… it was finally that they met after a long long time!

Congratulations to the proud parents of Dayen and thank you for having us to be part of this wonderful occasion!

No comments: